Russian federation Sanctioned American high-ranking officials and figures involved in the implementation of the anti-Russian Sanctions:
1. Merrick Brian Garland, US Attorney General;
2. Michael D. Carvajal, Director of the US Federal Bureau of Prisons;
3. Alejandro Nicholas Mayorkas, US Secretary of Homeland Security;
4. Susan Elizabeth Rice, Adviser to the President of the United States for Domestic Policy, Former Permanent Representative to the United Nations and Assistant for National Security;
5. Christopher Asher Wray, FBI Director;
6. Avril Danica Haines, Director of US National Intelligence;
In addition, John Bolton, former Assistant to the President for National Security and Permanent Representative to the United Nations, and Robert James Woolsey Jr., former CIA Director, have been barred from entering.
Taking into account the unprecedented nature of the complications provoked by Washington in Russian-American relations, it was decided to deviate from the usual practice not to “highlight” countermeasures publicly undertaken by the Russian side.