10/24/2020

New footage destruction Azerbaijani military equipment by Armenia force

Make a donation to Anon Candanga

Anon Candanga needs your support to keep delivering Militaryjournalism, to maintain our openness and to protect our precious independence. Every reader contribution, big or small, is so valuable. Support Anon Candanga from as little as €1 – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.

The Armenian Defense Ministry published new footage of the destruction of Azerbaijani military equipment.

Fighting continued in the Nagorno-Karabakh region overnight into Monday, Armenian Defense Ministry Spokesman Artsrun Ovannisyan wrote on Facebook.

“Military activities continued throughout the night, our Armed Forces achieved significant success, but there has been no lull in the fighting, hostilities go on, particularly involving artillery shelling,” he pointed out, refuting Azerbaijan’s reports of Armenia’s military losses.

At the same time, the Armenian government’s information center said on Monday that 31 military servicemen from the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic had been killed in combat since September 27.

On September 27, Baku said that Armenia had shelled the Azerbaijani army’s positions and Yerevan, in turn, claimed that Azerbaijan’s Armed Forces had launched an offensive towards Nagorno-Karabakh, shelling regional settlements, including the capital, Stepanakert. Both parties reported casualties, including civilian casualties. The Armenian authorities declared martial law and announced a mobilization. Azerbaijan also declared martial law.

YOU MUST READ  Footages of drone and missile attack of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps on counter-revolutionary position