*The Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Ministry released a new video on the destruction of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
*The next video is the moment of the capture of “Armenia fighters ” by “Armed Forces of Azerbaijan servicemen” in the conflict zone in Nagorno-Karabakh (keep reading to understand the quotation marks)
On social medias,readers draws attention to a soldier who is standing in the background near a car in the video of the capture of the Armenian military.
On his left hand, you can see a bandage by the combination of colors very similar to the state flag of the Republic of Armenia / NKR.
The Azerbaijani side doesn’t officially comment on these footage in any way, but the opinion circulates in the regional segment of the network that the video is staged …
We also note that the bandage itself may have the task of misleading the enemy, or be an identifier for “friends” if the video quality did not allow us to accurately determine the color accuracy.
At the same time, the shots of the shooting of the Armenian military, which, we are sure, have already seen everything, alas, are real.
UPD: Azerbaijan Defense Ministry about the video: “Armenians are spreading fake videos on social networks that have nothing to do with an Azerbaijani soldier”
Video footage of the alleged cruel treatment of Armenian prisoners of war by the Azerbaijan Army has been spread on social networks in recent days.
We declare that these videos staged by the Armenians themselves to attract the attention of the international community are provocative. These videos have nothing to do with the combat actions of the Azerbaijan servicemen.
We remind once again that the Azerbaijan Army acts in accordance with military legislation in compliance with the requirements of the Geneva Convention.
*Footage of Azerbaijani Armed Forces UAV strike on Armenian Armed Forces radar of the air defense complex on October 10.
*Colonel Garik Movsesyan, Deputy Commander of the Air Defense Forces of the Armenian Armed Forces, spoke about the use of Turkish F-16s in Karabakh.
According to him, on September 29 at 12:16, two F-16 fighters of the Turkish Air Force, which were on duty in the area of the Mingechevir reservoir, having discovered the Su-25 attack aircraft of the Armenian Air Force, which was flying from the depths of the territory of Armenia towards the state border, took a collision course and at a distance 60 km from the border of the two countries launched a missile attack on the Su-25.
It is also reported that F-16 fighters of the Turkish Air Force flew to Azerbaijan through the airspace of Georgia.
Note that Azerbaijan at the level of the country’s president denies the use of Turkish fighters in Karabakh, confirming their presence on the ground.
*The Azerbaijani CBC TV channel publishes the consequences of the shelling of Aghdam from the Armenian side.
*Independent journalist Lindsay Snell claims that almost 300 militants of the “Al-Hamza Division” refused to fight in Karabakh due to heavy losses and returned to Syria.
According to a source from the so-called “Syrian National Army”, a local prison may await the mercenarie for non-fulfillment of the contract.
According to Snell, Armenian snipers are actively working at the front in Karabakh. Citing a Syrian source, the journalist talks about the deaths of 10 jihadists from a group of 45 people in one battle from sniper fire.
*Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev gave an interview to RIA Novosti. The main thing:
– Aliyev stated that he confirms his commitment to the settlement of the Karabakh conflict on the basis of the principles of the OSCE Minsk Group;
– Pashinyan believes that the conflict should be resolved on the basis of a compromise so that the solution suits everyone. He noted that he is ready to implement the steps that the parties agreed on in Moscow;
– Aliyev denied reports that mercenaries from Syria and Libya are fighting on the side of Azerbaijan;
– Pashinyan believes that the militants liquidated in Chechnya and Dagestan could have been terrorists whom Turkey sent to Karabakh. The prime minister claims there is evidence of the transfer of militants from Syria;
– Aliyev called the aggravation of the conflict in Karabakh “the liberation war of the Azerbaijani people”;
– Pashinyan said that Turkey and Azerbaijan were preparing to take control of Nagorno-Karabakh with a blitzkrieg, but these plans failed;
– Aliyev said that during the last aggravation of the conflict in Karabakh, 43 civilians were killed, more than 200 were injured, and about 2 thousand houses were destroyed;
– Pashinyan said that the decision to start hostilities was made under Turkey patronage.
*Armenian army soldier with a modified PKM machine gun – Picatinny rail installed
*When asked by a journalist from France 24 TV channel about how many Turkish UAVs Azerbaijan has, President Aliyev replied: “Enough,” and added that they had destroyed $ 1 billion worth of Armenian weapons.
*Yezidis in the Armenian formations
* On October 15, Sergey #Lavrov had a telephone conversation with Foreign Minister of the Republic of #Turkey @MevlutCavusoglu. They had a substantive discussion on the situation in Nagorno-Karabakh following regular https://t.co/D3KRSXj9QP
*Armenia press conference
*The conflict zones in Nagorno-Karabakh are full of corpses of soldiers. The coming up job to recognizing the corpses will be a challenge.On video Azerbaijani corpses.
As you can see, this war is also being fought on social networks, both parties accuse and deny each other via social networks, and much evidence of war crimes on both sides is being documented.
Unfortunately tomorrow, don’t forget to follow me on your favorite social media.