Armed Forces of Armenia / NKR multi-launch missile systems in Shushi’s night battles
Azerbaijani UAV attacks Armenian / NKR troops.
Official message from Russian Defense Ministry on the incident with the Mi-24 helicopter:
“On November 9, at approximately 5.30 p.m. Moscow time, while escorting a convoy from the 102nd Russian military base through the territory of the Republic of Armenia in the airspace near the Armenian settlement of Yeraskh, near the border with the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic (Republic of Azerbaijan), the Russian Mi-24 helicopter was fired from the ground by MANPADS …
As a result of the missile’s impact, the helicopter lost control and fell in a mountainous area of Armenia’s territory .
Two crew members died, one was evacuated with moderate injuries to the local airfield.
The command of the 102nd Russian military base is conducting an investigation to establish the identity of those who fired at the Russian helicopter. ”
The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry publishes images of Shushi’s city , which is under army’s control .
The Armenian Defense Ministry publishes attacks’s images on accumulation of manpower and armored vehicles of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan near Shushi.
The armed forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan have liberated and cleared the following settlements:
1 Lower Guzdek village
2 Govshatly villages
3 Mirzejamally villages
4 sugar cane town
5 towns of Merdinli
6 Shykhly village
7 Garamammedli village
8 village state
9 town of Mollachenley
10 Eskerkhanly villages
11 Upper Nyusus villages
12 Ashig Melikli villages
13 Nifty villages
14 Gerer village
15 Chelebiler villages
1 Shushakend village
2 Mukhtar villages
3 Dashalty villages
1 Mets Taglar village
2 Salaketin village
3 Zogulbulag village
4 Aragul town
5 Tagaverd village
6 Big Tagaverd village
7 Zerdanashen village
8 Sheher village
1 Garamanly village
2 Handec people
3 Hamzeli village
4 Mahryzly villages
5 Hal people
6 Ballygaya village
Village 7 Shared
8 Tinley Village
9 Hodjahan people
10 Boyuneker village
11 Garagoyunlu town
12 Cherli village
Ин Lachinsky district:
1 Guleburd village
2 Sefian people
3 Turkler villages
Joint statement by Putin, Aliyev and Pashinyan.
We, the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan I. G. Aliyev, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia N. V. Pashinyan and the President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin, declare the following:
1. A complete ceasefire and all hostilities in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone are announced as of 00:00 Moscow time on November 10, 2020. The Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Armenia, hereinafter referred to as the Parties, stop at their positions.
2. The Aghdam region and the territories held by the Armenian Party in the Gazakh region of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall be returned to the Azerbaijani Party.
3. Along the line of contact in Nagorno-Karabakh and along the Lachin corridor, a peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is deployed , 1,960 servicemen with small arms, 90 armored vehicles of transportation of personnel, 380 automobile units and special equipment.
4. The peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is being deployed in parallel with the withdrawal of the armed forces from Armenia. The duration of stay of the peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation is 5 years with automatic extension for the next 5 years, if neither Party declares 6 months before the expiration of the period of intention to end the application of this provision.
5. In order to increase the effectiveness of control over the implementation of the agreements by the Parties to the conflict, a peacekeeping center is being deployed to control the ceasefire.
6. The Republic of Armenia will return the Kelbajar region to the Republic of Azerbaijan before November 15, 2020 and the Lachin region before December 1, 2020, leaving behind the Lachin corridor (5 km wide), which It will ensure the connection of Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenia and at the same time it will not affect the city of Shusha. By agreement of the Parties, over the next three years, a plan will be determined for the construction of a new traffic route along the Lachin corridor, providing communication between Stepanakert and Armenia, with the subsequent redeployment of the Russian peacekeeping contingent to protect this route. The Republic of Azerbaijan ensures the safety of traffic along the Lachin corridor of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions.
7. Internally displaced persons and refugees are returning to the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh and adjacent areas under the control of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
8. The exchange of prisoners of war and other detainees and corpses is carried out.
9. All economic and transport links in the region are unblocked. The Republic of Armenia provides transport links between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Autonomous Republic of Nakhichevan in order to organize the unhindered movement of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions. Control of transport is exercised by the bodies of the Border Service of the FSB of Russia.
By agreement of the Parties, the construction of new transport links linking the Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic with the western regions of Azerbaijan will be facilitated.
Well … I hope this is the last report of this painful war, anyway follow me on your favorite social network just in case.
Further information from the peace agreement will be published in the following twitter’s thread
— Anon Candanga EN🌍🌎🌏 (@anon_candanga) November 10, 2020